We have experience of successfully advising VCSE organisations to secure investment, and our dedicated teams will deliver you specialist advice to help your organisation to become investor ready.
We recognise that ensuring your organisation is investment ready can be a daunting prospect and that there may be areas within which you will benefit from support from people who have been through the process before.
We have a team of over 100 experienced professionals who can deliver you expertise in:
- Analysing your strategic priorities. Essential to allow you to focus and streamline your organisations vision.
- Finance raising and negotiation. We can analyse the feasibility of your fundraising and provide support and advice on getting you investment ready. This will include preparing funding proposals, financial forecasts and valuations. Our ongoing dialogue with funding providers also ensures that we have up to date knowledge on lending requirements.
- Accounting reviews and analysis. We can provide you with a full review of specific areas for compliance to ensure all your external reporting requirements e.g. VAT, PAYE, are met.This could also include a review of charitable / non-charitable expenditure with associated accounts analysis, and consideration of any tax implications for any new projects being undertaken either within your current governance structure or through a new vehicle.
- Financial modelling. We provide financial modelling services, covering both financial and operational modelling. Our modelling services support a range of activities, from securing finance, predicting cash flow requirements, demonstrating an ability to fund debt and forecasting business performance. This is essential for you to understand if your investment requirements are affordable to your organisation.
- Financial process and system reviews. This will ensure that you have credible financial information to support your efforts to raise repayable investment.
- Governance and strategic talent reviews. Identifying a governance review is key to any investment readiness programme. We will work with your board and management team to identify skills gaps. Our well connected personnel can then help you identify individuals and assist with the recruitment process.
- Strategic business plans. We acknowledge that having a comprehensive business plan is critical to attracting funding. By working with us on your investment readiness plans we will gather all the relevant streams of work together and help you write an overarching business plan.
We recognise that your key objectives to becoming investor ready are not developed in isolation. Our teams will work in continuous dialogue, which will enable you to provide any potential funder with credible and robust information.
Regardless of where you are in the Big Potential process, if you would like to discuss anything with us we’re happy to help. Please don’t hesitate to give Maxine a call on 0191 243 6259 or drop her a line on [email protected]