RTC North Limitedbreakthrough
Since 2002, RTC has been engaged in delivering innovation services to NHS Trusts and in helping them to harness new product and service ideas that will improve patient care. Through this work, we recognise the important contribution made by VCSEs. Working within local communities, these social enterprises play a major role in the health education and wellbeing agenda and we want to help more of these inspiring organisations increase their social impact and ultimately their ability to change peoples' lives.
Our team will provide VCSEs with strategic advice and guidance on building sustainable business models and sound investment propositions. We will listen to your aspirations for growth, take on board the strategic and day to day operational challenges you face and put a plan in place to make change happen.
Areas of support we can help with include:
- Business strategy, governance and operations
- New Product / Service development scoping
- Market research and route to market planning
- Management coaching, Leadership & Management training
- Identifying sources of finance
- Preparing of business plans
- Developing investment plan for growth
- Developing and creating appropriate vehicles for social investment
- Improving financial reporting and controls to ensure a strong foundation for future investments
Home to a range of publicly funded support programmes, RTC North's staff are trained to ensure clients gain added value from other areas of our business and where necessary, signpost to the wider network.
Email: [email protected]