Pulse Regeneration specialises in providing investment and contract readiness support, having supported a wide range of VCSE organisations across the UK for over 15 years. This includes small and large organisations, from pre-start stage through to well established VCSEs that need a step change to support high growth, including securing social investment and scaling up. Our investment readiness support places great importance on achieving long term sustainability and high growth in order to deliver increased social impact, and includes:
1. Business planning and financial modelling to help VCSEs develop and/or scale up their services
2. Social enterprise development, community asset development, and tender readiness support
3. Governance and legal structures advice
4. Advice on how to measure social impact including implementing and improving reporting and control procedures
5. Organisational development including support with developing new products and services that will help to increase income and trade
6. Market research to help collect a strong evidence base for product development
7. Capacity building support to help strengthen the managerial capability of VCSEs to improve their sustainability
8. Support with supply chain and partnership development including with the private sector, consortia formation, collaborative working and investment management.
9. Brokerage support to secure significant levels of capital through liaison and relationship building with social investors, including assisting with structuring investment deals.
We also have a range of resources, including healthchecks, diagnostics and toolkits, to assist VCSEs with preparing for social investment, such as our Investment Readiness Checklist, or Investment Diagnostic Needs Assessment.