ClearlySo offers early stage and growth businesses a full set of financial advisory services, a key component of which is investment readiness, comprising:
- Advice on determining strategic objectives and a sustainable business model, identifying a path to growth and compiling a comprehensive business plan;
- Assistance with developing medium term financial projections, quantifying the investment required and valuation of the business;
- Determining with management the appropriate and desired capital structure (equity, debt etc.) and suggesting indicative pricing, identify potential investors and design of a fund raising strategy that will maximise the chances of success in execution of that strategy;
- Guidance on how to best assess and articulate, measure and report social/environmental impact of a direct and secondary nature; and
- Support on appropriate ownership and corporate structure and governance and assessment of strengths and weaknesses of the management team
For organisations applying to Big Potential Breakthrough, if you have completed the diagnostic tool and have attended your 1:1 session with a support advisor we would like to hear from you.
To make sure your enquiry will be reviewed by our team please do not email our consultants directly. Please send all enquiries by email to [email protected] and if available, include a copy of the diagnostic tool and the support advisor's report.