CASE has over 30 years track record as trusted advisers and an excellent reputation for supporting sustainable organisations to address societal issues. We provide tailor made assistance to develop solutions for business planning, income generation, business growth and financial investment. We can work with you on a wide range of projects with an aim of supporting your organisation to achieve sustainable and healthy growth that supports your social aims.
CASE has an excellent reputation as trusted advisers and for supporting sustainable organisations to achieve social impact. We apply our strong social values and principles to provide a valuable and effective service that is tailored for the needs of our clients. We can assist to:
• Strengthen governance
• Develop leadership and management skills
• Prepare business plans and models
• Develop effective strategies
• Evaluate different investment models especially around community shares
• Understand and evaluate different finance providers including social sector finance providers, crowdfunding, debt finance, grants and equity investors
• Identify and address risk factors
• Prepare a relevant marketing approach.
• Develop partnership working
• Introduce you to a wide network of trusted advisers
• Develop your investment planning
• Measure your social impact
• Assist with marketing and promotion
• Plan and structure investment deals
• Support you in bidding for contracts.
We work with a wide range of organisations including social enterprises, employee share companies, community businesses, employee buyouts, community share companies and infrastructure organisations. We support organisations that work across all sectors, ages, geographical spreads and ethnicities. What unites them is a desire for sustainable growth and development to enable the continued delivery of their social aims.