UNW is a leading independent firm of chartered accountants based in Newcastle with experience of advising charities and social enterprises to secure investment. We are working in partnership with Acumen CIC who support social entrepreneurs and enable social enterprises to start, develop and grow their businesses.
The Ideas Mine has just celebrated its tenth anniversary. Over that time we have worked with a wide range of voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations, helping to build them (and sometimes the buildings they work from) and position them to achieve their potential.
We specialise in
- Strategic business development
- Social investment strategy and development
- Social Return on Investment
- Asset development
- Governance and board development
- Product development
- Policy development
Mutual Ventures is a socially focussed consultancy operating nation wide and committed to supporting VCSEs to grow sustainably. We have worked with social enterprises and charities across the UK to develop growth strategies, implement effective processes, and secure new business and investment. We are specialists at supporting organisations to bid for public sector contracts.
We are a friendly team with a deep knowledge of public sector commissioning and the challenges faced by social enterprises and charities. Our consultants bring expertise from a variety of backgrounds in the voluntary sector, local government, and the commercial sector.
We can support you with all aspects of contract readiness, including:
- business development – identifying opportunities, writing bids and responding to tenders
- strategy and business planning – evaluating your position in the market, examining your operating model, and testing your financial resilience
- process improvement – improving management information and developing a opportunities/sales pipeline
- capturing social value – developing a robust social value proposition and using it to create a competitive advantage in bids.
To date, we have had a 100% success rate in supporting our clients secure Big Potential Advanced funding.
ATQ is both a Big Potential Breakthrough and Advanced provider
ATQ supports VCSEs and other organisations to:
- become investment ready, and raise capital for start-up, growth or specific contracts, including Social Impact Bonds (SIBs);
- sustain and grow their enterprises, by analysing markets and identifying opportunities and prospects within them; and
- gear up to operate in competitive, commercial markets and win specific contracts.
We are ATQ because we always aim to “answer the question” put to us by our clients.
We are dedicated to finding ways to raise capital through robust investment propositions and are committed to driving financial innovation in the sector by designing investment products that deliver measurable social and financial return. We also have a broad range of research and advisory capabilities with which to enhance understanding and engagement with the social investor market.
Eastside Primetimers is a national management consultancy with a difference, working exclusively for VCSEs.
We help Senior Managers and Boards to grow and develop pioneering organisations, bringing alive their ambitions for greater impact and financial sustainability.
Since 2004 the organisation has raised over £70m in contracts and investments. It has a high win rate for clients, which is due to its strong relationships with investors and a wide ranging experience of funding growth for social organisations.
If you have an inquiry, call us now on 020 7250 8337 or email [email protected] and we can help assign the best consultant for you.
Big Potential Advanced and Breakthrough provider
Baxendale has 15 years’ track record supporting the creation and success of high-impact organisations that address some of society’s biggest challenges. Through our unique combination of business advice and investment we help VCSEs survive and thrive in tough and often highly competitive markets.
To date, we have supported over 80 organisations to secure more than £510m in new contracts and £50m of investments.
Our support offer includes:
- Developing detailed business and investment cases
- Structuring investment deals
- In-depth market analysis to support sustainable growth strategies
- End-to-end bid support for new contracts
- Measuring social impact
Our team of specialists have experience of working within the public sector, from inside Whitehall and senior public commissioning appointments, to commercial roles in Big Four Consultancies and bid writing for international charities.
To date we have had an 91% success rate in supporting our clients to achieve Big Potential funding.