Using our track record as the founders and leaders of many successful social businesses (as well as our direct experience and networks in the social investment market), our team will work with you to shape your strategy for growth and prepare you to secure the investment you need or help you win contracts.
SECOD is a social enterprise co-operative consortium only working with third sector organisations.
Established in 2006, we provide advice, support and specialist skills to organisations wishing to achieve greater sustainability via business methods. SECOD has helped over 150 VCSE organisations, small & medium sized, across the North of England to commence operations & projects, expand their trading options and develop investment readiness processes & procedures.
Client specific growth investment funding advice includes a wide range of options best suited to the individual enterprise. This includes grants, mortgages, loans & results based performance vehicles.
Business, financial, structural and governance advice and support for sustainable enterprise.
South East Co-operative Support Limited has been providing professional support to co-operatives & democratic community owned enterprises (including those issuing community shares) since 2002. Our skilled, experienced, team of third sector business specialists provide quality assured enterprise development services including organisation design, legal registration, business planning, improving governance, market development, human resources and other management systems, investment readiness, financial planning and support with accessing appropriate investment that doesn't compromise social ownership and social impact.
Blue Sky Corporate Finance offers a wide range of services to help assist business managers with investment readiness, including:
- Mentoring of key individuals to help them understand the key issues and processes. Whilst many business managers are strong commercially, they sometimes require an understanding of the wide range of financial solutions available.
- Assistance with establishment of appropriate financial systems and controls for businesses. This will include reviewing current systems and management reporting, bringing information up to date and recommending possible new alternatives.
- Preparation and advice relating to business plans, financial forecasts and investment models. In particular the review of key assumptions, honest and objective input to business plan and help/assistance in identifying, mitigating and addressing key risk factors for the business.
- Assistance when required in the introduction to and management of other respected professional advisors eg legal advisors.
- Working with the owner/management team to identify; understand and to approach one or more of the many types of finance providers in the market today. Including (as appropriate) grant providers, equity investors, crowd-funders, debt providers (including the peer-to-peer market lenders), Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs), alternative finance providers and high net-worth investors.
ClearlySo is a financial intermediary, advising high impact businesses and charities on raising capital. We provide corporate finance and financial advisory services to organisations with capital raising ambitions of over £250k. Founded in 2008, ClearlySo has helped over 50 clients raise in excess of £60m.
For contact details please see Full Description.
We are dedicated to finding ways to raise capital through robust investment propositions and are committed to driving financial innovation in the sector by designing investment products that deliver measurable social and financial return. We also have a broad range of research and advisory capabilities with which to enhance understanding and engagement with the social investor market.
We are currently working with VCSE organisations comprising Community Organisations, those working with Young People, Social Enterprises, Arts Organisations, Equality Networks, Infrastructure Bodies, Educational and Development Trusts. Our work is built on strong relationships, integrity and trust. We only work with social businesses when we genuinely think we can add value and increase the chances of successfully getting investment. Key to our work is sustainable strategic development business, finance and investment planning, operational issues and measuring social impact.