CAN has experience of being both an investor and investee. As a result, we have valuable expertise, knowledge and partner networks that are necessary in supporting organisations to attract investment and become longstanding sustainable businesses.
South West Co-operative Support is the consortium of specialist co-operative development organisations in the South West providing advice to start up and existing co-operatives and community benefit societies in any business sector. We have a team of 14 accredited social enteprise advisers with many years experience in this field including specialist expertise around investment readiness including advising on community shares as well as raising finance from a variety of other sources. Co-operative and Community Finance are the oldest, and a highly sucessful, community development finance institution in the UK and they are partners with SWCS for Big Potential.
South East Co-operative Support Limited has been providing professional support to co-operatives & democratic community owned enterprises (including those issuing community shares) since 2002. Our skilled, experienced, team of third sector business specialists provide quality assured enterprise development services including organisation design, legal registration, business planning, improving governance, market development, human resources and other management systems, investment readiness, financial planning and support with accessing appropriate investment that doesn't compromise social ownership and social impact.
Radical Capital is a social venture intermediary for ambitious social enterprises and trading charities. Radical Capital enables clients to become investment ready and to develop good governance, strategy and culture. Radical Capital works with and matches to social investors, business angels and other funders.
Blue Sky Corporate Finance offers a wide range of services to help assist business managers with investment readiness, including:
- Mentoring of key individuals to help them understand the key issues and processes. Whilst many business managers are strong commercially, they sometimes require an understanding of the wide range of financial solutions available.
- Assistance with establishment of appropriate financial systems and controls for businesses. This will include reviewing current systems and management reporting, bringing information up to date and recommending possible new alternatives.
- Preparation and advice relating to business plans, financial forecasts and investment models. In particular the review of key assumptions, honest and objective input to business plan and help/assistance in identifying, mitigating and addressing key risk factors for the business.
- Assistance when required in the introduction to and management of other respected professional advisors eg legal advisors.
- Working with the owner/management team to identify; understand and to approach one or more of the many types of finance providers in the market today. Including (as appropriate) grant providers, equity investors, crowd-funders, debt providers (including the peer-to-peer market lenders), Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs), alternative finance providers and high net-worth investors.
ClearlySo is a financial intermediary, advising high impact businesses and charities on raising capital. We provide corporate finance and financial advisory services to organisations with capital raising ambitions of over £250k. Founded in 2008, ClearlySo has helped over 50 clients raise in excess of £60m.
For contact details please see Full Description.
We are a team of Business Specialists, nationally recognised for our expertise and abilities in investment readiness, risk management, marketing and growth. Our approach is a proven model that combines targeted technical support with appropriate one to one mentoring, with the sole aim of getting the right form of investment for your business model.
Our advisors all have their own specific skill-sets and experience. To help you understand what they can offer, you can read more about their experience below.
Resonance is a social impact investment company with over 14 years of experience working with social enterprises throughout the UK. We help social enterprises prepare for and raise capital from investors who value both their impact ambition and business model. We have particular expertise in homelessness, community-led projects, education, health, social care and criminal justice. We also create and manage impact investment funds and currently over £100m under management. The Resonance team of 30, works from offices in Launceston, Manchester, Bristol and London.
We are dedicated to finding ways to raise capital through robust investment propositions and are committed to driving financial innovation in the sector by designing investment products that deliver measurable social and financial return. We also have a broad range of research and advisory capabilities with which to enhance understanding and engagement with the social investor market.
Eastside Primetimers is a national management consultancy with a difference, working exclusively for VCSEs.
We help Senior Managers and Boards to grow and develop pioneering organisations, bringing alive their ambitions for greater impact and financial sustainability.
Since 2004 the organisation has raised over £70m in contracts and investments. It has a high win rate for clients, which is due to its strong relationships with investors and a wide ranging experience of funding growth for social organisations.
If you have an inquiry, call us now on 020 7250 8337 or email [email protected] and we can help assign the best consultant for you.