Become a provider
Become an approved investment readiness provider to showcase your business services to social sector organisations
Big Potential is creating a database of expert providers of investment readiness services. This database will be accessible to anyone visiting the Big Potential website and will be a shop window for approved business advisors seeking to offer expert investment readiness support to the VCSE sector.
- Expert advice to VCSE organisations across a range of areas
- Support VCSE organisations to prepare and submit applications
- Work with VCSE organisations to deliver their projects and become investment ready
- Sourcing other providers where necessary
Who can be an approved provider?
- Experience working with VCSE sector – in particular smaller scale organisations
- Able to provide one or more of 14 areas of investment readiness expertise
- To be a Breakthrough provider, you will need experience working with organisations to secure investment up to £500,000
- To be an Advanced provider, you will need experience working with organisations to secure investment over £500,000 and experience working with organisations to win contracts over £1million
Why become a provider?
- Route to new customers for your organisation
- Enhance your track record as a provider of investment readiness services
- Showcase your services/promote your organisation
- Develop relationships with investors