Social Enterprise East Midlands - SEEM (Supporting Social Business) breakthrough
Understanding how Social Investment can enable your business to deliver its social mission, the risks involved in taking on investment and how to manage those risks are crucial whether you're just starting out or looking to expand.
SEEM provide business and investment readiness to assist clients to develop clear and convincing business/financial plans and a robust risk management strategy. We offer bespoke consultancy delivered by people who know what it takes to launch, develop and run a social business.
This is what we do...
- Provide advice and direct support on business and financial planning
- Help interpret and communicate forecasted financial performance
- Identify funding requirements for start-up and developing social enterprises and businesses
- Identify potential funding options and sources.
- Help clients in the loan application process and/or provide signposting where appropriate.
- Support with the introduction of measures to monitor business performance.
If you have completed the diagnostic tool and have attended your 1:1 session with a support advisor we'd love to hear from you. Equally, if you're thinking of making an enquiry to Big Potential and want some clarity on how we can help feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about us visit www.miningtheseem.org.uk
We look forward to working with you.