We are experienced in the creation and administration of community share offers and their associated financial planning.
We provide business support and governance advice to new and existing social enterprise. We tend to work in the area of sustainable enterprise - community agriculture, forestry, renewables and land trusts.
We also undertake training, commissioned research and create support resources for social enterprise.
- Organisational design and incorporation.
- Governance design, training and audit.
- Financial forecasting - cashflow, profit and loss and balance sheet projections.
- Advice on business strategy and profitability.
- Advice on and the creation of Business Plans Creation of community share offer documents.
- Review of community share offer documents.
- Advice on the marketing of community share offers and other public finance offers (crowdfunding, loanstock).
- Advice on the administration of community share offers.
- Advice on the various tax incentives (EIS, SEIS and SITR) associated with community investment.
- Advice on the restrictions on investment incentives with State Aid such as FIT, RHI and some grant funding.
- Advice on different funding and finance strategies.
- Advice on debt and grant finance application. Advice on legal structures and governance and how they relate to the different finance options.
- Delivery of workshops and training around all of the above.